BPOINT ‘One Off’ payment processing for School (replaces BIZGATE) and Direct Debit ‘ongoing’ payment options for SCHOOL.
Please ensure all invoices are paid into the correct account.
‘One Off’ Payments
How to process a payment:
- Click on the “Online Payment Option”
- Enter your Family ID (from the School Invoice or Statement)
- Enter your Family Name
- Enter the Description or Invoice No for the payment
- Enter the Amount of the payment
- Click on either the icon matching your card type (MasterCard or Visa)
- Enter your Credit Card Number
- Enter the Credit Card Expiry Date
- Enter the Card Verification Number/CVN (i.e. the 3 digit code on the reverse of your Credit Card)
- Click on the Proceed button
- After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed
- Either click the Print View or enter you email address and click Send Email to get a copy of your receipt
- You can now exit the Payment Page
Direct Debit ‘Ongoing’ SCHOOL payment registration link
Parents/caregivers are able to authorise our school to process ongoing payments to pay for school fees and invoices as agreed under a ‘payment plan’. These payments may be scheduled weekly, fortnightly, monthly or per term depending on the payment type. Please call the Finance Officer if you require any assistance.